Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,346元 (Rp 17,601,126) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 4 hours ago)