Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.881 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,809 (€2,260) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)