Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,164 (€2,462) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)