Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19318 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,027 (67,434 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)