Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20151 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,384 (46,567 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)