Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12151 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,857 (руб 114,044) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)