Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10507 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,107 (₨67,642) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (13 minutes ago)