Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,442 (₨112,936) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)