Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,714 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,261 (€3,420) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)