Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,704 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,803 (€2,960) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)