Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,066 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,722元 (€2,558) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)