Cost of living in Mackay, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,510元 (AU$4,026) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)