Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.758 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,828 (R$ 6,726) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)