Cost of living comparison between Macao and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.847 CNY / MOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,467 (31,261 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)