Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,537 (€3,899) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)