Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 123% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,569 (€3,143) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)