Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23465 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,738 (28,714₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)