Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24419 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,018 (32,834₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)