Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35641 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,885 (E£ 16,512) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)