Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,414 (8,245 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)