Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,571元 (19,847 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)