Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.782 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,689 (35,395 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)