Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,306元 (28,819 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (38 minutes ago)