Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09434 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,640元 (₨91,583) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)