Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10315 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,253 (₨80,011) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)