Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,249 (₨119,333) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)