Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09681 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,838元 (₨91,293) in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (44 minutes ago)