Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00426 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,814元 (4,655,406 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)