Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 128% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,254 (6,082,575 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)