Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00700 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,995 (5,282,402 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)