Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,878 (3,993,083 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)