Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,999 (8,292 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)