Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,209 (€2,585) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)