Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,306 (€2,342) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)