Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02647 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 136% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,938 (979,893 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)