Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04169 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 352% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元70,608 (1,693,516 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)