Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02910 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 169% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,249 (833,343 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)