Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02236 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 109% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,011元 (1,029,134 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)