Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04170 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 351% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元73,349 (1,758,897 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (37 minutes ago)