Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02988 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 165% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,149 (975,396 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)