Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,638 ($2,361) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)