Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,658 ($3,447) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)