Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.692 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,648元 ($2,637) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)