Cost of living comparison between Los Mochis, Mexico and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33405 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,446 (Mex$ 34,265) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)