Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34126 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,880元 (Mex$ 28,952) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (30 minutes ago)