Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36377 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,794 (Mex$ 32,423) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)