Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34406 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,294 (Mex$ 41,545) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)