Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32235 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,604 (Mex$ 35,999) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)