Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,726 (52,035,633 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (28 minutes ago)