Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01206 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,556 (1,124,271 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)