Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,862元 (1,319,449 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1.200 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)