Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01218 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,783 (1,131,536 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)