Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01216 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,557元 (1,361,194 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)