Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,841 ($1,788) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)