Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02946 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,692 (600,652 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)