Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02740 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,349 (669,756 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)