Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,620元 (€2,121) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)