Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,752 (€2,983) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (35 minutes ago)