Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,848 (€2,209) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)