Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.763 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,312元 (€1,972) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)