Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,441 (23,859 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)