Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,964 (34,968 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)