Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,963 (21,277 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)