Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.742 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,504 (22,246 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (16 minutes ago)