Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,660 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,402 (€2,793) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)