Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,856 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,650元 (€2,203) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)