Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,243 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,264 (€2,199) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (44 minutes ago)