Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,641 (€1,728) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (44 minutes ago)