Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01155 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,532 (₡ 1,257,899) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (37 minutes ago)