Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01123 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,309 (₡ 1,096,077) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (43 minutes ago)