Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01152 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,245元 (₡ 1,149,499) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)