Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 128% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,089元 (2,052,091 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (42 minutes ago)