Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 121% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,262 (2,031,551 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)