Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,997 (€2,070) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (44 minutes ago)