Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,928元 (€2,368) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)