Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,224 (€2,474) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)