Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,471元 (€1,787) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)