Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.056 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,028 (S/. 9,742) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)