Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,645 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.082 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,862 (S/. 7,137) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)