Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.024 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,207元 (S/. 6,525) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)