Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00951 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,674元 (1,333,362 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)