Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00925 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,077 (981,602 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)