Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00888 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,128 (1,140,987 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)