Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00892 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,140 (1,248,458 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)