Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.743 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,027 (€2,199) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)