Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,260 (€3,275) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (26 minutes ago)