Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 11,051元 in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)