Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,180 in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)