Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.877 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,816元 (€2,389) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)