Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.272 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,028 (€3,304) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)