Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 183% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,321元 (2,321,500 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Liverpool costs £0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aarhus costs kr266,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)