Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 157% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,593 (3,425,536 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)