Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30405 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,557 (44,588 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)