Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,748 in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)