Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.761 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,833元 ($2,785) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)