Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.290 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,716 ($2,658) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)