Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,075 ($2,278) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)