Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.810 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,557元 (€2,760) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)