Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,742 (€2,278) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)