Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,709元 (€2,216) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Antwerp costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €258 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 3 hours ago)