Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,143 (€3,542) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)