Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,369 (€2,768) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)