Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,376 (€4,198) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)