Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 116% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,968 (€2,688) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)