Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,282元 (€2,172) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)