Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,474 (€2,638) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)