Cost of living in Legnica, Poland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.764 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,068元 (5,142 zł) in Legnica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)