Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13672 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,640 (Php114,390) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)